The surgery is open from 8.00am to 6pm on weekdays with the exception of Mondays when we close from 1-2.30pm. We offer a range of appointment times throughout the day from 8.10am to 6pm including over lunchtime. We also offer appointments at Bodmin on Saturday mornings for patients who are unable to attend at other times; appointments for these extended hours are available to book on line as well as by telephone. Please note there is no on site parking—There is a public car park on Berrycombe Road, and there is a lay-by at the front of the building which allows level access to the surgery. For Blue Badge holders there are 2 spaces in the car park attached to the building, and access to the surgery is via a lift.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone 01208 269988 or follow ON LINE BOOKING LINK (You must enrol for this service - see Reception for details).
- We will be asking you who you would like to see. (Doctor, nurse practitioner or nurse.)
- We may offer another doctor/nurse if your choice is unavailable.
- Appointments can be booked for Bodmin or Lewannick.
- We may offer an appointment with our Nurse Practitioners
- We may offer you an appointment with our Doctor in training or medical student. They work under the supervision of one of our doctors.
- Or you can book online (doctor appointments only - nurse appointments coming soon!) - please follow the link.
Appointments can be booked on the day or a week ahead with the clinician of your choice if this is possible.
If your appointment request is urgent and there are no longer appointments available that day please say so and we can arrange to have our duty doctor call you back.