Patient Participation Group
Improving The Patient Experience
Our aims and objectives are:
- To enhance experience of patients across the area. To help patients understand the bigger picture.
- To help the patient understand how the practice works. To help doctors and staff understand what patients want / expect / limitations.
- To have open communication with mutual respect.
- For patient expertise in PPGs to be part of self-help groups / support national health campaigns.
- PPGs have a role in informing patients / PPG members about other involvement opportunities and network in Care Commissioning Group and clinical communities.
- Gain better understanding of the NHS / share with patients – helps self care and to “Choose Well” e.g. seeking pharmacist advice where appropriate prior to A&E.
Our Practices have won the Participation in Practice Awards. Please view our Lewannick certificates.
If you would like to join our award winning PPG, please fill in our form.
For more information about what we do, please view our page on PPG Minutes and Newsletters.