Improving The Patient Experience
Our aims and objectives are:
- To enhance experience of patients across the area. To help patients understand the bigger picture.
- To help the patient understand how the practice works. To help doctors and staff understand what patients want / expect / limitations.
- To have open communication with mutual respect.
- For patient expertise in PPGs to be part of self-help groups / support national health campaigns.
- PPGs have a role in informing patients / PPG members about other involvement opportunities and network in Care Commissioning Group and clinical communities.
- Gain better understanding of the NHS / share with patients – helps self care and to “Choose Well” e.g. seeking pharmacist advice where appropriate prior to A&E.
If you would like to join our award winning PPG, please fill in our form.
For more information about what we do, please view our page on PPG Minutes and Newsletters.